Life can be painful, complicated and confusing. Often, people want to make changes in their lives, but don’t know how. That’s where psychotherapy can be a life raft during the storm of life…You don’t have to struggle alone. There is relief from your pain. I can be with you in your struggle and help you find your way back to balance.
Some of the areas and clients I enjoy working with most are:
- Helping chronically ill individuals process and grieve the impact of their illness on their lives so that they can continue to heal on multiple levels.
- Working with individuals to identify and resolve physiological root causes that may be underlying and contributing to their psychological/emotional challenges and referring them to medical practitioners when appropriate
- Facilitating women understanding and shifting unhealthy patterns, in areas such as romantic relationships, body-image and lifestyle/career.
- Assisting couples ( including diverse couples such as same-sex, poly-amorous, cross-cultural and interfaith) to identify and change challenging dynamics in their relationship, thus allowing them to cultivate a satisfying, loving relationship.
- Helping straight and LGBQT women explore and understand their sexual identity, sexual preferences and any wounding in this area, so that they can have a more fulfilling, healthy sexuality.
If you would like to know more about how I can support you, please learn about my style and approach as well as the specific issues I can address, by reading my “About Therapy” page. I would love to answer any questions you have, so feel free to contact me with any and all inquiries.
I look forward to speaking with you!